Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We Are Hiring!!

As I'm doing courtesy announcement for my juniors / seniors / interested and silent readers  :)


Calling all the job seekers around Malaysia!!!


We are now pleased to inform you that Allianze Forensic Institute (AFI) of Allianze University College of Medical Sciences (AUCMS) is offering positions as a Forensic Scientist.
Allianze Forensic Institute (AFI) is a growing institute under the name of Allianze University College of Medical Sciences (AUCMS). Currently we are developing Forensic Services and Academic as well and we need someone like you to join our team!
Requirements:
1. Applicants should possess Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science or any degree or master related to Forensic field.
2. Have strong leadership, hardworking, independent.
3. Able to work in Kepala Batas, Penang.
Interested applicants please submit your resume or curriculum vitae (CV) to me as soon as possible. We are hiring now!
Email: amirah@allianzeunicollege.edu.my


Workplace address: (do google!)
Allianze University College of Medical Sciences (AUCMS)
Waziria Medical Square, Jalan Bertam 2, Mukim 6,
!3200, Kepala Batas, Penang.

Verdict: The good place to start career. Workplace environment, neighbourhood. We believe you can be next Forensic Scientist! Come, and join us!

Credit to: nameisamirah


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you will have here on
this post. I can be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


Also visit my page :: removing semi permanent hair coloring

Anonymous said...

Hey! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you may have here on this post.

I can be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

my homepage :: stem cells impact factor 2011

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you’ve
right here on this post. I will be coming again to your blog for more soon.


Here is my homepage seoul garden korean bbq restaurant singapore

atifah said...

Salam sis still available or not?? Im juz finish my study in usm..

nora shikin said...

Salam, so nk ty senior ni, skrg ape opportunity yg ade utk bidan kerja forensic ni?